Senior Financial Analyst - Regulatory Policy - Capital Markets
Great opportunity to join an international investment bank expanding their presence here in the Dublin market! This role will join the Dublin based team and work alongside the European Director of Regulatory Policy supporting the production of end to end reports such as ILAAP, ICAAP, recovery plans etc. This role is fantastic opportunity for candidates with a strong quantitative background and regulatory policy exposure.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Monitor risk to ensure adequate capital and liquidity levels
- Produce/ support the production of annual ICAAP, ILAAP and recovery plan documents
- Work closely with financial forecasting team to challenge and adjust forecasting where needs be
Some Key Requirements:
- Strong quantitative and excel experience is essential
- Regulatory / policy knowledge is a strong advantage
- Regulatory consulting experience or experience in a similar position is an advantage
If this sounds like the role for you - apply at the link within!