Senior Full Stack Developer - PHP / Laravel / React
Salary variable depending on level of experience + excellent benefits
Senior / Lead Full Stack Developer - PHP / Laravel / React
Salary depending on level of experience + excellent benefits
An established software company establishment in Yorkshire are going through a transformation around their applications are looking to grow the current squad by hiring a number of developers ranging from a Lead Full Stack Developer (PHP/Laravel) to a Lead Front End Developer (React).
The business offers a very collaborative and positive working environment and it can be a 100% remote position. They have software engineers based in London, Nottingham and Devon, so you can truly be based anywhere! The company benefits are also generous, offering a 7.5% matched pension, health insurance, annual bonus, life policies and free food in the office, should you ever venture in!
What We Need From You
My client really values Agile advocates that will help drive a collaborative culture. They want to hire someone who can drive technology and process choices - and they want someone who will be proactive in sharing knowledge across the business.
Important skills include:
- Full stack PHP development experience
- Proficient in coaching/guiding/influencing others on software engineering processes and practices (TDD, BDD, Agile, security) to build high quality products
- Experience of implementing Continuous Integration and / or Continuous Delivery
- Proven industry experience using PHP in scalable enterprise software systems
- Proven experience of MVC frameworks, preferably Laravel
- Good understanding ofW3C standards
- Good understanding of SOLID development principles
There are multiple roles available at this organisation, whether you are a Senior Full stack developer with experience in PHP and Laravel or a Senior/Lead Front End Developer with React expertise, we would love to hear from you!
Please contact Katrina at Oliver James Associates at: Katrina.rajah @ oliverjames.com or click APPLY on this job advert to get your application across.