Known for providing services across the U.S and Japan our client, one of the largest supplemental insurance supplier, has a history of over 50 years. Providing an additional layer of insurance protection for their employees and policyholders, the company is known to pay out cash benefits FAST for their clients to focus on recovery and not financial stress! They strive to always put the customer first keeping their promise to provide assistance in preparation to what is to come.
The Internal Audit Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the day to day activities of the audit function.
- Conducts planning work on assigned projects, including engagement memos, preliminary surveys, and flowcharts of significant operations
- Determines the scope of the audit work to be performed and develops and writes the audit work program
- Supervises audit engagements and SOX/internal control reviews
- Assists in developing the audit program and analysing audit results and SOX/internal control deficiencies
- Bachelor's Degree finance, accounting, business administration or a related field with 6 years of professional job-related work experience
- Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) or Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation
- 4 years in a leadership/senior/supervisory capacity
Hybrid schedule for Columbus, Ohio or Columbia, Georgia
Salary: $115,000 - $125,000