Senior Java Developer - Made in Belgium company
Our client is well known throughout Belgium and has a reputation for quality work in its sector, at the cutting edge of technology.
This Liege-based company will enable you to work close to home and enjoy a work-life balance.
To develop an ambitious project, the company is looking to hire an experienced Java developer.
The company's employees make a career here and become experts in their field thanks to the many opportunities for technical development.
Thanks to its concrete dimensions, friendly and innovative corporate culture, the company's employees work in a pleasant and family-like environment, where mutual support, team spirit and benevolence towards their employees are essential.
Senior Java Developer - the job :
- Analyze and review product requirements and discuss technical feasibility.
- Make technical design proposals and provide estimates
- Develop and integrate new software components/services or modify existing ones
- Participate in peer code reviews
- Plan, define and perform unit testing
- Create or maintain technical documentation
- Solve reported defects and maintain existing applications
- Review of test plans and identify risks
- Understand, apply and/or improve the EVS software development process and best practices
- Identify and propose process improvements
- Coach (new) team members
- Follow the trends and new updates in the Java development world and related technologies
Senior Java Developer - your profile :
- An IT professional with expertise in the complete SDLC (from analysis to development & testing) of web-based applications based on - in Java written - micro services in a Service Oriented Architecture
- Over 5+ years of experience as Developer/Performance/DevOps in a Java/Spring Boot, environment
- Expertise in the development of multi-threaded applications and async message-based communication
- Experience in containerized environment (Docker based)
- Experience in clustered environments (preferably Kubernetes)
- Experience in SQL-based relational databases (preferably postgreSQL)
- Fluent in English, knowledge of French
- Achieves high quality results through thoughtful analysis and planning; target driven and result oriented
- Excellent analytical skills, strong object-oriented design skills
- Focus on quality, detail minded, willing to take care of customer point of view
- Open for changes and continuous learning
- Capable of executing tasks autonomously, of planning and communicating planning and progress, of getting help where needed
Senior Java Developer - Your future package :
- Customizable salary package depending on your needs.
- An attractive salary depending on your profile/experiences.
- Car & Fuel card, meal vouchers, net expenses, laptop, phone subscription, transport subscription…
- Flexible working hours.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02
588 16 36