My client, a Swiss technology firm, specialises in the provision of software and hardware solutions for various clients across a plethora of industries. They are currently looking for a Senior Network Security Engineer to join the team, to provide security support to these clients. My client is widely known for its innovative products and expertise in integrating different technologies to deliver reliable solutions to their customer base. This position also offers excellent remote-working conditions (up to 90%), and has offices based across Switzerland.
- Participating and taking a lead role in various projects.
- Design and implement network security solutions, including firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, and VPNs.
- Monitor and analyse network traffic for unusual activity and security threats.
- Identify vulnerabilities in the organisation's network infrastructure and develop mitigation strategies.
- Develop and maintain security policies, procedures, and documentation.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest security technologies, trends, and threats.
- Mentor and train junior team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of experience in network security engineering.
- Strong understanding of network protocols, architecture, and security technologies.
- Experience with firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, VPNs, and other network security solutions.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Relevant industry certifications are a bonus.
- Fluency in German and good English.
This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Network Security professional who is eager to gain exposure to the latest technologies the market has to offer, and support high-profile clients. If you are interested, or know somebody who might be, apply now or contact email@example.com for more details.