We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to join a global technology led business who are expanding due to an exciting period of growth!
Based out of Manchester you will operate as part of the business's global operations centre. Owning projects that provide the business with the infrastructure, software and the scalable capabilities which has allowed the business to grow over recent years. Transformation and innovation is at the heart of the organisations strategy.
Initially you will be working on the implementation of a complex, innovative system that will automate critical business processes. Joining the team in a senior capacity this is an autonomous role where you will play a vital part in the businesses growth and strategy moving forwards! There is no shortage of business projects as the success of the organisation drives growth.
Your Key Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and execute project plans, including scope, budget, time-lines, and resource allocation.
- Manage project risks and issues, and proactively identify and address potential roadblocks.
- Ensure project documentation is complete, accurate and up-to-date.
- Collaborate with internal & external stakeholders to prioritise features and requirements. Communicating project progress to senior management.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify issues, develop solutions and implement changing requirements.
- Experience leading CRM/ERP Implementations and/or migration projects.
- Agile, PRINCE2 or other Project Management certifications is preferred.
We are looking to speak to experienced Senior Project Managers with experience working on/with CRM/ ERP systems.
Must be within a commutable distance of Manchester for a Hybrid working approach.
Please click apply or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.