Title: Senior Project Manager - Insurance, Finance Transformation
Location: Remote (must work to EST)
Salary: up to $140k depending on experience
This role includes, but is not limited to:
- Leading Finance transformation projects. The Senior Project Manager - Finance works within the US Business Change team and is responsible for the management of a variety of projects but primarily supporting Finance teams.
- Plan, organize, and control all activities associated with the development of various project sizes.
- Provide recommendations to senior management as to the type/number of resources (human, financial, tools, etc.) required to complete assigned projects along with co-ordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors/consultants to deliver projects according to defined timelines & budgets.
- Direct and manage large, complex projects (primarily Finance & Accounting) following the Project Management methodology, from initiation through to successful delivery
- Align project goals and objectives with the organisation's strategic direction, ensuring that solutions solve genuine problems and deliver enhanced business value
- Define project scope, objectives, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders
- Serve as the conduit between business customers and software development and support teams, whether internal, outsourced or software partners
- Obtain Portfolio approval of the plan through effective communication skills, ensuring thorough understanding of the plan, its implications on revenues, delivery dates, resources, and deliverables