Senior Salesforce Developer - Contract 6 month rolling
My client is a leading Salesforce consultancy based in Dublin City Centre. Their team of experienced Salesforce professionals have a wealth of experience across the Salesforce.com platform including; Service Cloud, Sales Cloud & Marketing Cloud. Their team is growing and they're looking for Salesforce Developers to join their team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with various departments to gather requirements and implement Salesforce enhancement
- Hands on with LWC and APEX
- Customise Salesforce to meet business process requirements
- Maintain data integrity, data quality, and data security in the Salesforce platform
- Create and manage reports and dashboards to provide insights and analytics
- Train and support end users to maximise their efficiency with Salesforce
- Configure and maintain Salesforce integration's with other business-critical applications
- Stay up-to-date with Salesforce best practices and updates and implement changes accordingly
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related.
- 4 years + of experience in development on the Force.com platform.
- Experience writing Apex code.
- Familiarity with continuous integration and with concepts of MVC and RESTful.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented software design
- Very Competitive daily rate.
- Mobile Phone and Laptop
You must be eligible to work in Ireland/EU.
If this is of interest to you, apply today by simply clicking the "Apply Now" button or call me, Shane Purcell on (01) 485 4498