Senior Software Engineer (Java & Kotlin) | Zurich | Hybrid or fully remote | Up to 150k CHF per annum + bonus
Job Title: Senior Software Engineer
Remuneration: up to 150k CHF + Bonus
Home Office: Hybrid or fully remote
Oliver James is currently hiring a Senior Software Engineer to join a team of Java experts in a market-leader Wholesale company that are revolutionising the e-commerce landscape. This is an impactful, well-remunerated, and meaningful position where you would be creating an online platform to make e-commerce practices more efficient.
- Develop new features for a B2B platform in a sustainable way.
- Resolve production issues.
- Develop end-to-end solutions, including conceptualisation, technical design, implementation, testing, and monitoring.
- Collaborate closely with product management, designers, front-end engineers, DevOps, and QA.
- Lead greenfield projects from scratch.
- Address critical issues creatively.
- Expert knowledge of Java and/or Kotlin.
- Well-experienced developing distributed and resilient software engineering systems.
- Solid analytical and designing skills.
- Strong experience with any of the major cloud platform providers (AWS is best)
- Experienced in DevOps practices, including Kubernetes/OpenShift or Docker.
- You can work fully remote if you want, but the offices are great and you will miss the team spirit 😎
- Salary of up to 150k CHF + bonus (we can consider a bit more for really good developers)
- A job for the next couple of years! This company is constantly expanding and have only multiplied their revenue over the past years.
- Competitive benefits, including childcare, tax allowances, etc.
If this is of your interest, do not hesitate on reaching out!