LINUX SYSTEM ENGINEER - VARIOUS TASKS - BRUSSELS - 55k
My client is looking for a Linux System Engineer to join its Infrastructure division in Brussels.
In this international company, your ideas will be taken into account, and you will apply them for projects and you will have a real impact on the IT department.
By joining them, you will therefore be able to work remotely without any technical constraints. You won't spend to much time within the road, and you will have a good balance between your private and professional life.
In this company you will learn in a strong team-spirit environment, your colleagues will share their knowledge so you will overcome all challenges together!
Linux System Engineer - THE JOB
For our client,
- You will manage all the firewalls to strengthen and maintain the security of the company.
- You will manage the cloud infrastructure.
- You will be responsible of all the Linux servers.
- You will do the support for the users: MS Admin, O365, VPN management, hardware.
Linux System Engineer - THE PROFIL
- 4 years of experience as System Engineer.
- Expert in Linux.
- Excellent knowledge in Firewall, VMware and Oracle.
- Global knowledge in Support (MS Admin, O365, VPN).
- You are fluent in French AND English.
- You are a team player, autonomous and you like to share your knowledge to your colleagues.
Linux System Engineer - THE OFFER
- A nice salary package (depending on your profile) with a full pack (company car insurances, meal vouchers,…).
- Trainings, evolutions.
- Work in a company that cares.
- A pleasant work environment.
Do not hesitate to contact me at this adresse : email@example.com