We are currently looking for a ServiceNow Business Analyst to join a renowned and leading technology company that has a global presence. You'd be joining their dedicated ServiceNow practice that has continuously grown over the last couple of years due to continued success!
As a member of this exciting business, you'll have the opportunity to stay current with the latest ServiceNow developments and certifications, whilst utilising and providing value with your current expertise.
Joining as a ServiceNow Business Analyst you will have the ability to add-value to organisations on a global scale across a broad range of ServiceNow Modules, a variety of industries and clients.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Working alongside current ServiceNow Business Analysts with customers working in Agile environments.
- Discussing ServiceNow Requirements on a non-technical & technical understanding with customers
- Document the requirements and acceptance criteria for organisations moving forwards.
- Working closely with development teams on-shore as well as Scrum Masters to discuss requirements
- Advising stakeholders across all areas of the business up to C'Suite.
- Work individually or as part of an Agile scrum team.
- Knowledge and / or experience in ITSM and ServiceNow administration
- Experienced in Scrum and Agile ways of working.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to take ownership and autonomy of projects.
- Understanding of ITIL processes
This business is working with a wide variety of ServiceNow partners and customers to provide a best-in-class solutions to industry leading businesses.
Progression is something that is actively supported within this organisation, you will have the ability to develop personally and progress internally within the business with a clear pathway aligned.
This role can be worked mostly remotely, but you will be required to travel to site if needed.
If this is something of interest, please click apply or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.