- Leading from the front to ensure the success of the ServiceNow platform
- A leading, global FMCG company who are looking for an experienced ServiceNow professional to lead and enhance their ServiceNow platform
This role entails enhancing service delivery to meet business needs. You will be responsible for the planning, measuring, reporting and communicating service improvement initiatives, along with consulting on issues and resolutions. You will work alongside stakeholders to determine the requirements of a workstream and translate this into the best ServiceNow solution, leveraging OOTB functionality.
- Be proficient and have demonstrated experience working with the ServiceNow HR module
- You will come from a Developer background in order to perform configuration, testing and run the change approval process. A good grasp of coding is necessary
- You will have proven Business Analysis skills to gather requirements and act as a focal point providing ServiceNow knowledge
- Strong communication is necessary to present to senior stakeholders and translate technical requirements
- Have access to ongoing development & career opportunities
- The choice to work fully remote
- Flexible hours
- Early finish on a Friday!
- Competitive salary including bonus
- Generous pension contribution
- 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays and the option to purchase 5 additional days
- Private medical insurance
- Dental insurance