We are looking for a ServiceNow Developer to join an industry leading organisation! This business is a market leader within their field and they're looking to grow their ServiceNow team. They're looking for a Developer who has experience within ITOM, CMDB, Discovery and Service Mapping to help improve their offering!
You'll join the team spearheading Development within ITOM as well as other areas of specialism, ensuring that the organisation has the best ServiceNow platform to support the organisations users! This business take great pride in what they do day to day, so as well as on-going in depth development work, you'll have the ability to enhance and improve your ServiceNow career moving forwards, with paid certifications and specific dedicated self-improvement time!
We are ultimately looking for a highly skilled and motivated ServiceNow Developer with experience in Discovery, Scripting, Service Mapping, CMDB and ITOM experience. In this role you'll play a crucial part in enhancing their clients ServiceNow platforms to streamline and optimise their IT Service Management & IT Operations Management processes.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- ITOM, CMDB, Discovery, Scripting, Service Mapping
- Create and maintain configuration management on the ServiceNow platform in all the relevant environments. .
- Flow Designer: Creating / maintaining existing flows, sub-flows, actions etc.
- Scripting: Script includes, Server-side scripting, Client-side scripts, Reusable scripts.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand business requirements and translate them into technical solutions within the ServiceNow platform.
- Utilise Discovery and other relevant tools to discover and map network infrastructure, software and dependencies.
- Create and maintain scripts and automation work flows to automate and optimise IT processes.
- Stay current with ServiceNow best practices and new features to continuously improve the platform!
If you are a ServiceNow developer who has previously worked within Discovery and Scripting & Service Mapping and are excited about the potential to grow your role in a diverse ServiceNow practice, Then please click APPLY
This role will operate on a Hybrid basis out of their offices just outside of Edinburgh, the need to be in the office is so that you can share and learn knowledge from your colleagues within ServiceNow as the landscape constantly evolves!
For further details please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.