We are looking for a Senior ServiceNow Administrator / Developer to join an industry leading diversified organisation. This organisation is the market leader within multiple business units and are very much a collaborative organisation who put their employees at the heart of the entity.
The organisation are looking to expand their ServiceNow element of the business, utilising ServiceNow as the platform to do this. You will be a ServiceNow SME and have the opportunity to grow with the business and the ServiceNow team.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior ServiceNow Administrator / Developer to work within the organisations Development team. You will be working in collaboration with Internal & Global teams to deliver and support the ServiceNow platform for key users within the business.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Knowledge of the Core Modules of ServiceNow (Change Management/ Incident / Problem / CMDB )
- Translate user requirements for ServiceNow enhancements into workable solutions.
- Complete specification and design of ServiceNow customisation to meet defined requirements following agreed principles relating to systems designs, design standards, quality, feasibility, extensibility, and maintainability.
- Write detailed design and operational documentation.
- Plan, create and amend ServiceNow components in order to deliver agreed solution to stakeholders following defined SDLC.
- Specification, design, and maintenance of mechanisms for obtaining access to ServiceNow data in support of IT and business information needs for each project.
- Provide support for ServiceNow users where problems may arise.
- You will be responsible for Knowledge management, sharing knowledge where necessary as well as being responsible for Service improvements where necessary.
System Maintenance responsibilities:
- Plan, maintain, manage in conjunction with the businesses' IT Infrastructure, the bi-annual mandatory manual version updates to ServiceNow.
- Be responsible for maintaining the basic ServiceNow CMDB.
- Test upgrades in a 'Development' environment, supporting UAT in test environments, and resolving discrepancies before upgrading the 'Production' environment.
We are open to speaking to variety of candidates who have a background in ServiceNow Administration or Development. This organisation offer great learning and progression opportunities and have a dedicated team to supporting training needs within the business.
This role has a flexible hybrid working approach, you would be required to travel on-site to their office in London dependant on business needs.
Please click apply or email email@example.com for more details.