Very exciting opportunity for an SOC Manager position at a leading Hong Kong Security company. Looking for a Cantonese Speaker with 2-3 years of management experience as you will be managing 4 security analysts (level4 grade) . You will direvtly report to the GM and be part of a security team of 20 people. This opportunity also offers 1-2 days working from home a week that offers a good work/life balance.
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the SOC's daily operations in Hong Kong & Asia Pacific region and provide support to all SOC personnel to ensure all deliverables are met within SLAs
- Develop and maintain SOC policies and standard operating procedures
- Identify and manage potential and actual operational issues and risks and take corrective action
- Assist in the development of ongoing training programs designed to help advance our analyst's careers and our company's growth
- Manage SOC personnel including enforcing operational controls, shift management
- Manage relationships with our customer's in-house security's teams and frequently interact with client management
- Manage the infrastructure, network and applications to support the operations
- Perform a lead role in IT infrastructure deployment / technology refresh operations.
- Support business development with sales team to expand delivery in Hong Kong and the Asia Pacific region in collaboration with other business units in Singapore or other offices.
* Degree holder with at least 5-6 years of experience in implementing and managing security operations
* Prior experience working in a Security Operations Centre (SOC) or Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT/CIRT) * Capable in critical thinking and contextual analysis
* Investigative and analytical problem solving skills
* Understanding of the current vulnerabilities, response, and mitigation strategies used in cyber security
* Relevant IT or security certifications including CISSP, CISM, CRISC, CEH or SANS certs
* Experience with intelligence analysis processes, including Open Source Intelligence (OSINT) and closed source intelligence gathering, source verification, data fusion, link analysis, and threat actor