Sr NetSuite Business Consultant - Permanent - Remote
Seeking a highly motivated individual with a track record of demonstrable work experience and business acumen in accounting/finance within the Manufacturing industry using Oracle NetSuite software along with a strong desire to be a Business Consultant. The primary objective of this role is to use experience along with application knowledge/skills/abilities in client interactions, such as conducting work sessions with the client, translating client business requirements into workable solutions and designs, training users on applications and best practices, supporting existing client accounts post go-live and troubleshooting client issues.
- Provide NetSuite assistance and support to new clients and existing clients.
- Maintain time tracking system with timely and accurate entries on the same day the work tasks and activities are done.
- Comfortable with leading frequent phone interaction/video chat with clients and the internal team.
- Effectively communicate with other individuals or groups both written and verbally.
- Interact with clients to understand their business requirements/needs and provide guidance.
- Document requirements and articulate high-level solutions to the clients.
- Solve issues by utilizing analytical and problem-solving skills and working as a team.
- Functionally design solutions, create test scripts, test development work for quality and coordinate installation of deliverables from Sandbox into production.
- Provide functional training to clients as needed.
- Responsible for successful client satisfaction and possesses the ability to respond to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Experience with Fixed Assets, Revenue Management, and/or Multi-Book Accounting.
- Ability to translate complex problems into viable solutions.
- Great interpersonal skills and comfortable communicating with individuals and teams at all levels through the C-suite and end-users.
- High-energy, self-motivated, strong desire to learn, can-do attitude, high attention to detail, and problem-solver.
- Some level of experience working at a client's facility whilst conducting work sessions and/or trainings.
If this role is of interest, please contact Shannon today at Shannon.firstname.lastname@example.org.