Tired of all the extra hours that come with accounting? Looking for a better work-life balance? This role is with a state of the art Utah based firm that has been steadily growing for the past 100 years! They pride themselves on their work-life balance and not over working their employees. A standard 9-5 that actually means 9-5.
Due to the recent growth this company is looking to invest their future into employees and has laid out a clear progression plan within the business. Opportunities like this move quickly, so reach out before someone else does!
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Financial reporting process improvement
- Implement & improve internal controls
- Data analysis and financial projections
- Financial statement analysis
- Month-end close process
- Reinsurance reporting & account reconciliations
- Implementation and testing of new administration software
- Assist with the development of the annual operating plan (AOP) and assist department managers with understanding expense variances
- Answer inquiries from other departments, research issues, and problem solve
- 2-3 years of experience in GAAP or Statutory accounting.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA Preferred.
- Experience in insurance accounting preferred.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, in accordance with deadlines, and with a variety of stakeholders.
- Effective communication and relationship building skills
- Highly proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office tools.
Now is your opportunity to join this rapidly growing team and accelerate your career!
For inquiries, please contact Julian.Campofiori@oliverjames.com