We, at Oliver James, are committed to connect professionals with opportunities.
For a reputable IT company in Belgium we are looking for a senior System Engineer for Informatica Tools Are you looking for an exciting job in an international environment where you can grow? Yes? Then you are in the right place!
We are implementing a new platform for Company Management. To realize this implementation, a Group-wide international program has been launched. A complete new infrastructure has been implemented (Reference Data management via Informatica RDM, Master Data management via Informatica MDM, Enterprise Data catalogue via Informatica EDC, Data Quality via Informatica DQ & Mappings via Informatica BDM, data model of Teradata,..).
You will be working in the platform team which is responsible for the technical installation and maintenance of this infrastructure and tools e.g. the setup of all the local tenants and Group tenant, installation of development tools, access management.
As a System Engineer (Sysadmin) Informatica Tools you will…
- Give Informatica-tooling guidance from an IT infrastructure perspective to different development & data integration teams
- We expect hands-on knowledge and problem-solving capabilities to ensure that the environments/tools that are set up from an infrastructure point of view can effectively be used by developers
- We are looking for an experienced system engineer (sysadmin) who has broad experience with Informatica applications like MDM, RDM, BDM, EDC from an infrastructure perspective
- Together with the System architect you will draft the Informatica roadmap (develop vision, strategy, planning) for the new Rainbow platform and take care of the follow-up of the implementation of this roadmap
- Give advice and support towards solution designs
- Share the best practices with the other Rainbow teams
- 1st and 2nd line support for BDM, RDM, MDM, EDC related issues
- Take contact with the Informatica labs to get incidents & problems solved
- Step in to a 24/7 standby service We are looking for an experienced Informatica system engineer (sysadmin) who has broad experience from an infrastructure perspective preferably in a data intelligence environment.
- You have good analytical skills
- You have good Linux knowledge
- You are flexible in objectives & priorities and solution oriented
- You will become a content authority who you can convince people based on technical know-how & common sense.
- You inspire others, build up relationships and give trust.
- Working in a team gives you energy.
- You dare to challenge the stakeholders and the team being fully committed to strive to the best approach
- A self-starter, who can work independently with the necessary technical skills and broad experience in infrastructure and preferably data intelligence
- You are fluent in English.
- Knowledge of active directory, identity management, release processes
- Have the necessary technical skills and broad experience in open systems environment
- Good communicator - English- able to convince colleagues and challenge proposals in a constructive and diplomatic way
- Able to work in a headquarter in Belgium or Czech Republic
- Data base: Teradata
- Informatica BDM, MDM, RDM, EDC
- SQL, Oracle
- Long term mission
- Possibility of 50 % remote work
- Start date: ASAP