Oliver James is partnering with a leading company in the banking sector seeking an experienced TDV Platform Engineer to join our team and manage our Tibco data virtualization platform.
You will be responsible for building, managing, and supporting the platform with a focus on extending and stabilizing our on-premises and cloud setups. As a TDV Platform Engineer, you will work towards performance optimization, alerting and monitoring, and maintaining continuity of running operations while implementing new versions in the TDV product lifecycle.
This opportunity is open for freelance or permanent position
- Strong knowledge of Linux
- Experience in Azure and setting up CI/CD pipelines and configurations
- Must have experience with TDV servers and products, including configuration, monitoring, logging, alerting, performance tuning, and guidance on SQL queries towards end-users
- Basic knowledge of databases and database administration is a plus.
- If you have a passion for data virtualization and thrive in a dynamic environment, we encourage you to apply for this challenging and rewarding opportunity as a TDV Platform Engineer.
- Fluent English
Apply now to join the team and help shape the future of banking !
You think you are the right person for this new challenge ? Please get in touch with : firstname.lastname@example.org
Oliver James introduce talented people to great organisations so that both may grow and benefit from each other's experiences, helping to fulfil their potential.