My client is seeking a Technical Businessses Analyst that has great communication skills between key stakeholders from Underwriting team, Operations, and IT departments. The Technical Business Analyst will be the liaison for all business process designs and documentation for any new products or production that happen within the IT department and developers.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
- Work with data in formats including; flat files, tables, CSV, JSON and XML,etc.'
- Use their analytically skills to develop various sources of operational data; look into insights and findings, which support the business and technical decisions of the company.
- Has a knowledge and understanding of systems background in insurance systems such as Duck Creek, Genius, Tracker, etc.
- Analysing sources of operational data surfacing insights and findings which support business and technical decisions.
- Has the ability convey complex and abstract ideas to target audience both verbally/visually;fluent with visual modelling tools and techniques such as Lucid-Chart, Visio, UML , and other common types of diagram.