Our client is looking for a management candidate experienced in leading a software/system testing team. Successful candidate must be experienced in automation testing, cloud and test/defect management.
- Collaborate with Data Analytic project and Enterprise Data Warehouse portfolio teams to define Test Approach and Test Strategy of all SAT testing activities for all SP13 and EDW system releases.
- Manage the test project's risk and quality against project scope, budget and schedules.
- Be responsible for Test Project Management with ability to manage test environment, team resources and stakeholder of multiple projects concurrently.
- Be responsible to drive the usage of test automation to supplement manual testing.
- Provide ongoing input to the overall SA process improvement.
- 10 years of experience in software/system testing, and 3 years management experience in leading teams and building relationships with people at a variety of levels
- Solid working knowledge of testing methodology and best practices in a complex and mission critical technical Professional qualification in testing (e.g. CSTE or ISTQB), software qualify (e.g. CSQA) and IT audit (CISA) will be an advantage
- Fluent with Test Management and Defect Management Tools.
Solid skills in Project Management, Resource Management, Change Management and Risk Management.
Skills in defining functional automation framework in Data Warehouse Testing
- Solid working experience in managing testing of Data Analytic, Data Warehouse and ETL applications.
- Working experience in applying / operating Test Automation and Continue Testing under CI/CD process
- Have experience in testing applications hosted in Cloud.
- Have experience with Agile, Scrum and/or Lean principles and practices.
- Have good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle.