My client is a leading Digital Insurer in Singapore, where they have strong technology & data-driven initiatives within the Insurance Industry in Singapore.
We are looking for a Technology/IT Risk Lead to join the team, where you will be leading a team, focusing on coming up with exciting Technology Risk Initiatives at a Group level, as well as solving daily BAU challenges.
- Support the CRO in the group risk management function with emphasis on Technology and Cyber risks.
- The role holder will be part of the Tech Risk team, with Group Risk oversight responsibilities for the defined areas. Responsibilities will include second line of defence oversight for Technology Risk Domain such as IT and Cyber Risk, Cloud and Ecosystem Risk, Third Party Technology Risk Management.
- This can be done by working with BU to ensure that the IT operates within the approved group risk appetite framework and that the appropriate governance and oversight arrangements are in place to effectively manage the IT risks in the business.
- Perform technology risk assessments with the 1st line of defence.
- Overall 10+ years of experiences in areas of technology governance, risk management, operational risk, and control management.
- Good understanding of a broad range of technology domains with potential technology risk implications.
- Industry experience from Financial Services, FinTech, InsurTech, Digital Payement, eCommerce would be preferred.