Credit Portfolio Reporting Manager required for Banking client in Dublin City Centre
As Manager, you will play a key role in overseeing the timely and accurate delivery of Portfolio monitoring reports with analysis and interpretation as appropriate. As well as maintaining the current suite of reports, you will oversee the design, development and implementation of new reporting and analysis to meet management and executive requirements.
You will join a hybrid working team within the Group Risk Function where the focus is internal and external reporting covering the full credit cycle. We are an energetic team focused on providing management and regulatory information across all aspects of the Bank's Credit Portfolios.
Our client offers excellent career progression, outstanding training and development opportunities and a full package of benefits.
- Lead your team in maintaining / enhancing a framework for all Credit MI, ensuring robust reporting processes are in place and that all reporting remains relevant, up to date and is produced within agreed timelines
- Oversee the design and development of new reporting requirements and streamline existing reporting processes
- Work with the Collections and Recoveries function to ensure reporting is in place to review performance and drive collections strategy
- Manage the working relationship with the Reporting Systems and Regulatory Reporting teams including overseeing change
- Drive the development of the current analyst team through robust performance management, mentoring and recruitment where necessary
- Provide assurance that the Credit Portfolio Management function is prepared for internal/external audits and co-ordinate responses and activity on behalf of the Chief Credit Officer
- Construct the strategic direction or 'vision' for the Portfolio Management team alongside the Senior Manager
- Management experience in a similar environment with a good understanding of retail banking products (Mortgages, Cards, Loans, Current Accounts)
- Proven data analytics experience with SAS or SQL
- Well-developed report writing and presentation skills and a proven ability to interact at senior levels within the organisation
- An innovative, creative approach to problem solving
- Adopts change, with solid project management skills and a demonstrated ability to lead in a team environment with changing priorities and time pressures
- Highly PC literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to prioritise workloads and show determination and flexibility to deliver during challenging timeframes
- Third level qualification in a relevant subject area or 5 years' relevant experience