On behalf of our client company, operating in the renewable energy sector, we are looking for an Executive Assistant figure who will support the CEO.
The Executive Assistant will be responsible to provide high level confidential support to the Chief Executive Officer and to his Staff.
The Executive assistant will provide a full and efficient secretarial and administrative service and organize business travels, ensuring the highest quality of work is delivered against deadlines. By acting as a first point of contact with the CEO, the Executive Assistant will proactively manage and coordinate his daily agenda by prioritizing and arranging internal and external meetings by taking care of all the logistic-related aspects and ensuring appropriate briefing papers are provided. The Executive Assistant will report directly to the CEO with functional report to the Head of Institutional Relations and Financial Communication.
Main tasks and duties:
- daily management of the CEO's agenda and CEO' Staff matters;
- review, management, and delivery of documents to be signed by the CEO;
- travel and full logistics arrangements for the CEO and his staff;
- management of external and internal events, visits and meetings (e.g: Board of Director meetings, institutional visits,…) in coordination with the Communication Team and Office Management. This will include drafting agendas, taking minutes and following up action points;
- support in managing and coordinating internal and external communication (dealing with all correspondence and calls, drafting routine letters to a high standard, minute meetings, taking messages and other administrative tasks as required to support the CEO);
- support in projects and activities related to strategic directives and investor relations, high-level public and private sector executive contacts including international investors, hedge funds and stakeholders generally;
- support in implementation of processes and strategic programs;
- following up on strategic projects with teams to ensure completion on time and according to the CEO directives;
- supporting the CEO and his Staff for all the needs that will arise from time to time.