An outstanding opportunity has become available to join a growing Family Office, created on behalf of a UHNW family based overseas, with the office based in London near Bank Station.
The successful candidate will work closely with the Head of the Family office, with a key focus on Financial Control. With the responsibilities of the individual outlined below.
The ideal candidate will have previous family office, valuation and overseas investment experience.
The key responsibilities will include:
- overseeing the accounting records
- preparing financial statements, including monthly, quarterly and annual accounts
- preparing of the quarterly investor's fund reports
- preparing accounting compliance reports
- validating the valuation metrics for the private investments, including private equity providers' quarterly reports to comply with the accounting standards
- to comply with the accounting standards related to trading securities
- ensuring fund administrator reporting is accurate, on time and reflective of wider business insights
- month-end NAV calculations
- preparing budgeting, reporting, forecasting and cost analysis
- liaising with external auditors and deal with any financial irregularities as they arise
- performing tests to check financial information and systems
- liaising with HMRC etc.
Skills & expertise
- Bachelor degree in finance or accountancy
- A minimum of 4 years of experience
- Previous experience working in a Family Office is desirable
- Excellent knowledge in Excel and other Microsoft programs
- Strong communication skills
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- You must be numerate, articulate and have attentive to detail.
- £80,000 to £90,000
- Private Medical Insurance
- Private dental insurance
- Private Pension
- 25 days holiday per annum