ICT Technology Manager - BE A TRUE LEADER IN A THRIVING COMPANY
If you want to unleash your full potential or are looking for a new challenge as an IT manager, then read on for the position below.
For a leader in the retail market, I am looking for an ICT Technology Manager to join their IT division in Brussels.
This company, internationally recognised for the expertise of its employees, will offer you the opportunity to follow training and certifications that will allow you to develop your skills and become an expert.
By joining them, you will work in a team environment, your colleagues will share their knowledge so that you can overcome any challenge together!
Based outside Brussels, you won't spend too much time in traffic, and you will find a good balance between your private and professional life.
ICT Technology Manager - the job :
- Reports to ICT director
- Is responsible for the technology choices of the internal application development.
- Monitors performance, correctness of the applications
- Supervises +/- 30 persons in terms of working methods for application development:
- Gives coding advice
- Sets up quality standards
- Gives training
- Organises code reading
- Evaluates the applications of the coding rules
- Gives advice on (sprint) planning
- Is responsible for the quality of the delivered applications
- Takes care of communication with project management and stakeholders concerning feasibility, quality and architecture.
- Monitors the performance of the exploitation platform, especially the database.
- Is backup to ICT director for the perimeter technology
- Evaluates the market offer of technology stacks and platforms
- Defines the strategy for the future evolutions of the application landscape.
- Provides advice for the training portfolio of the developers
ICT Technology Manager - your profile :
- Extensive experience in development
- Experience in a similar function
- Good knowledge of English, French and Dutch.
ICT Technology Manager - Your future package :
- An attractive salary depending on your profile/experiences.
- Car & Fuel card, health insurance, group insurance, meal vouchers, net expenses, smartphone, bonuses…
- Extensive training and development opportunities.
- 2 days of homeworking + flexible working hours.
If you want to give your career a boost, take advantage of it and apply for this new challenge! Do not
wait any longer to send me your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call me directly on 02
588 16 36