On behalf of our client who is a full service law firm, Oliver James are recruiting for a International Tax Manager. This role can be based out of either the Manchester or London office with a hybrid working pattern.
Skills and experience:
- An appropriate professional financial qualification is essential, preferably ACA or equivalent (and a Tax qualification is desirable)
- Have experience of operating in a global, multi-currency partnership environment (law firm experience desirable)
- International tax experience desirable
- Be energetic, motivated and confident where you are able to communicate, influence and negotiate at all levels.
- Be able to look outside the organisation for solutions and changes to keep the role and team content contemporary
- Have an aptitude to find practical, innovative and pragmatic solutions whilst ensuring the integrity of finance is upheld
- We are seeking the following key attributes:
- Confident and credible in dealing with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with high attention to detail.
- Solution oriented
- Pragmatic, robust and resourceful, with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations and personalities.
- Creative and able to act on own initiative.
- Consistently positive attitude and 'can do' approach.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage conflicting timescales and multiple projects.
- Organised and efficient with a 'right first time' approach to quality of work.
If this sounds like a role you would be interested in , please apply and a consultant will contact suitable applicants.