- Develop, plan, manage annual audit program to carry out various clients' audits engagements.
- Monitor, track & report audit program Key Performance indicators to stakeholders.
- Review and approve audit budget and/or timeframe for how the audit will be completed based on the control objectives and risk of the areas covered within each engagement.
- Plan & provides training, coaching, and auditing expertise to the audit team.
- Communicate effectively with the Head of IT Audit, CAEs and Asia IT Audit Leadership Team to ensure awareness of issues relevant to the control environment of the responsible entities, share knowledge and best practices.
- Develop effective relationships with relevant management within the IT relevant areas covered.
- Perform risk assessments for the areas of the IT and business covered, contribute significantly to the responsible entities annual internal audit plans.
You must possess Bachelor's degree; Master's degree in computer science, information technology, information security and professional audit or information security certification (CISA, CISSP, GIAC, CISM, and/or CRISC). You must have a minimum of 8 years plus experience in technology audit, systems engineering, cybersecurity risk controls, or related field. Professional services experience