Programme Manager Job lead change initiation, design and delivery and accountable for successful delivery of the programme and ensuring benefits realisation.
- Influence strategy and shape the programme approach across a series of projects or component activities, building stakeholder buy-in around plans, commitments and changes.
- Drive programme delivery proactively, balancing scope, schedule, interdependencies, budget and risks.
- Lead definition of staffing, responsibilities and schedules.
- Lead the establishment of effective programme controls and procedures.
- Set high expectations concerning quality and put in place quality assurance processes.
- Manage relationships with external suppliers.
- Report progress, issues, dependencies and risks to steering committees and make recommendations to influence decision making in order to maintain progress towards delivery and benefits realisation.