Fantastic Opportunity to join a medium size Success-Factors consultancy with a range of clients as the payroll Lead.
This role is a senior position within the team, base salary of 93K + a 10% Bonus and excellent benefits.
Offices are based in London and would require someone in 1 day a week,
further details listed below:
A Payroll Lead has certifications in the SAP HCM Payroll module & ECP. A Payroll Lead will be an HCM / Payroll expert who is responsible for preparation & execution of payroll related client workshops. In their role, they are able to manage, lead & mentor other consultants.
A Payroll Lead is responsible for overall solution design and is able to perform as a solution architect. The payroll lead is able to communicate clearly to senior stakeholders. You will be expected to support sales initiatives such as pre-sales and RFP's. A payroll lead who has completed multiple full life cycle implementations, with management responsibilities. A payroll lead has a good understanding of the functional HR processes which fall within the domain of their SuccessFactors module expertise and is able to discuss on a functional level requirements and best practices with the client.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Extensive expertise in SAP Payroll with experience in solution's using the SAP Payroll tool-set
- UK and Irish Payroll knowledge
- Strong Functional knowledge of HR & Payroll processes for the above countries
- Experience of implementing ECP functionality, replication, PCC, mash-ups
- Involved in minimum 3 End to End Payroll implementations
- Stakeholder management experience
- Experience leading and driving projects as a Team Lead and working with EC Lead counterparts to ensure successful Payroll delivery