An international group, leader in technology & R+D for industry is seeking for a highly skilled Senior SAP FI-CO to join their headquarters in Barcelona.
The group has a consolidated international presence, manufacturing and commercialising across Europe, LATAM, Asia and Africa; with the main goal on creating innovative and sustainable solutions.
- You will be responsible for incident resolution, managing the development and maintenance of all systems linked to SAP FICO
- You will be the referent person for any incident resolution on SAP FICO and support the different group companies, optimising its management and decision-making
- You will also develop user-specific documentation
- You will work hand to hand with Project Managers and Key Users, training them and supporting them on any issue that may arise
- You will deal with the client, offering a close and professional attention
- Minimum 8 years on SAP FICO incident-response and maintenance projects
- Good command of S/4HANA is desirable
- University Degree
- PMP or Prince certification is a plus
- Looking for a proactive person, self-motivated and committed to continuous improvement
The candidate will take part of a high-performing business which seeks the best talent and gives so much in return.
- Fix contract
- Smart working
- Competitive salary
- Countless benefits for belonging to an international group
- Flexible, dynamic and passionate team of professionals
If you want to join an exciting challenge as Senior SAP FICO Consultant within the leader in technology & R+D for industry, do not miss this chance and APPLY NOW!