Title: Solutions Architect
Location: Raleigh, NC
Salary: $140,000 - $160,000 + Bonus & Benefits
Our leading Financial Services client is seeking an accomplished Solutions Architect to work on the design & development of Cloud Native, Future State products/applications.
- Define architecture solution in alignment to cloud-first, mainframe modernization and digital strategy initiatives
- Drive end-to-end solution architecture for financial omni-channel solutions
- Help cultivate innovation, drive standardization and deliver on new technology patterns across the group
- Drive solutions and roadmap evolution in conjunction with business goals
- This will be a very hands-on role driving the overall technical and solutions architecture, responsible for the all aspects of the application architecture and security.
- Proven track record as a Solution Architect crafting new solutions within the financial product/application space.
- Experience in Cloud-based (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.) Architecture
- Experience with MicroService pattern & SOA methodology
- Exposure to front-end UI technologies would be desirable
- Experience in all aspects of Architecture Design and cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data).
- Shown an understanding and consistent record for cloud based solutions, continuous integration/deployment, DevOps, and serverless architecture.
To be considered for the role please apply online or email an updated Resume to William Barclay at Oliver James - firstname.lastname@example.org