Tax Accountant - Insurance (Life and GI) - Permanent
Exciting opportunity to join a global Insurance company based in South Dublin!
This role will mainly focus on corporate tax compliance but also have exposure across all areas of the Insurance business and relevant senior stakeholders for tax purposes. Joining a team of 5, the successful candidate will be tax qualified and a qualified accountant, ideally with a background in Insurance or Financial Services.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Tax Reporting - corporate tax, premium taxes, VAT and VIES and analysis of these tax reports, while working towards tight quarterly and local tax reporting deadlines
- Liaise with business and finance stakeholders who own systems producing tax relevant information
- Communication around regulatory changes that will impact the business
Some Key Requirements:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and/ or CTA/ AITI
- Experience within the Insurance or financial Services Industry is an advantage
- Strong attention to detail
If this sounds like the role for you, apply at the link within!