You will ensure new business transactions smoothly move from bid to contract and through to handover to business as usual . The post holder will be joining a dynamic and industrious team and the role offers the opportunity to work alongside talented, senior members of a fast-paced agile organisation.
This role will involve flexibility to work from home, and will be remote initially.
What will you be doing?
- Leading new transactions from inception to implementation
- Managing a deal pipeline and ensuring adherence to key dates in the transaction lifecycle
- Planning for new prospects from early stages
- Designing and modelling commercial propositions to support business case development
- Engaging with key external stakeholders to assess client requirements, building strong internal relationships to identify obstacles and design innovative solutions
- Overseeing transaction governance
- Ensuring all new deals are managed in line with the Commercial Framework
- Undertaking diligence activity and support implementation planning
Do you have?
- Prior experience within financial services or business process outsourcing
- Strong numeracy skills and the ability to craft and present commercial proposals for review by executive level stakeholders
- Experience in client facing, commercially focused origination
- Experience in delivering new business transactions.