This Finance Manager role is newly created due to internal promotion. Managing a high calibre team of 5, the primary focus of the role is the creation and improvement of a group timetable.
Operating in 8 countries worldwide, my client operates in the consultancy sector and has significant growth plans that include investment in the short term.
- Contribute to the achievement of the company's business objectives by monitoring and reporting variances to budget
- Lead and manage a team of 5 management accountants, ensuring their continued high performance, conducting quarterly appraisals and setting bonuses.
- Preparation of the Italy entity management accounts and reporting packs to ensure that these are presented accurately and on time
- Manage the Italy entity audit process and preparation of financial statements and corporate tax returns in conjunction with professional service advisors
- Assist with the review process of monthly management accounts packs across the Group.
- Continuous development of the monthly accounts packs to ensure they provide relevant analysis and commercial commentary for Regional Sales Directors.
- Develop and maintain financial systems and processes to implement best practice and efficiencies - being a key contributor to the Group's ongoing Finance Transformation Project.
- Manage external relationships with international professional service suppliers to ensure that these are operating effectively and provide the best value to the business
- Implementation and ensuring Group compliance of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Oversee progress on all international audits conducted by the management accountants.